Major Changes after Salary Revision in Banks for Officers
- Basic will increase by 25%.
- HRA will become 30% in major cities.
- CCA will increase to 10%
Therefore, let us compare between the existing gross salary and revised gross salary
|Particular||Existing (May 2013)||Revised (Expected)|
|Baisc||14500||18125 (increase of 25%)|
|DA||12180 (DA 84.5% in May)||15225|
|HRA||1232.5||5437.5 (HRA 30%)|
|CCA||725||1812.5 (CCA 10%)|
Just by increase of 25% in basic, our gross salary without any perks will account to Rs.40,600 per month. This is an overall increase of 42%.
Some known increases in perks are as follow:
- Medical will increase from 5000 to 12000 p.a.
- Petrol will increase by 5-10 Litres.
- Halting Allowance will increase from 400 to 800 in tier-II cities.
- Washing Allowance will be added.
- House Lease Allowance will also increase.